Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

There is a reason I have been so silent. Actually, there have been lots of reasons.

Sewing some awesome Christmas gifts--including an original design for a fleece lined wrap around apron for my dear sister (the other person who suffers from an icy butt all winter long!), a matching set of capes for my 4 year old nephew and his bear, and cute jammies for some nieces. An actual knitted project for my dad (well- I cheated and used the knitting loom, but it was still a lot of work, and it did turn out quite beautifully, if I do say so myself!)

Then we had the fun of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Then, the day of playing games the next day. Then we had New Years Eve. Then--we went to New York City.

No, I have never been before.

Yes, our trip was awesome.

No, I can't get any of the pictures off the dang camera (yes, again, I KNOW!!)

Sorry.

I will keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures!!!! DId you get to stay with your sister there? One of my dreams is to visit NYC!

    ReplyDelete