Thursday, January 16, 2014

Progress

After my last post on the Temple, I think it is pretty appropriate that I come back to blogging after a day spent at the Temple. It was beautiful. And I got to be there with my baby brother and sister--the youngest ones in our large family (with me, the oldest). I spent a lot of time praying for the people I love--Miss K, who just had surgery yesterday, Miss P, who is still having problems with her eyes, my sweet cousins who are expecting babies--and the one who just lost a dearly anticipated baby. It was nice to do service for others, and sweet to recieve blessings for myself.

ALSO--for those who haven't heard--I got a new calling in church! After years in Young Women's and Primary, I am now the Gospel Doctrine Teacher in the Adult Sunday School Class! And, I'm teaching Old Testament, which is MY FAVORITE! so, I am pretty pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment