Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fair Warning

My computer has crashed with a nasty virus (again), and Yes--I do have Anti virus software. It needs a complete wipe and reinstall. Big Sigh.

Also, I am preparing (i.e. excavating) my house to have a huge, awesome party on Saturday. Also, we have normal busy week stuff going on everyday.

And the Boringmobile died the death on Sunday morning as we got ready to leave for church. I was deeply grateful that it didn't happen until My Favorite Gentleman got home from a VERY long week working out of town, and it didn't strand me on the side of the road with a car full of hot, whiny children (as it very well could have.) So, we are getting a new (to us) car this week, too.

AND I am trying to get everything ready to leave my home, chickens, kittens and older children in the extremely capable hands of some of my favorite people for weeks and weeks, and drive across the country having (hopefully VERY tame!) adventures.

All this to explain that I may not be posting much for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot for one week. I send you much luck and big hugs. I'm counting the days until I get to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete