Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Big News!

I am officially jumping in and doing all the prep work to (Trumpet Voluntary, please)...go back to school. Specifically to get my Bachelor's Degree (side note--anybody else think it is a little odd for the married mother of 3 to want to be a Bachelor?). Anyway, I am currently up to my nostrils in scholarship info, etc.

Apparently I just hate boredom, and will do anything to keep my life from being calm. OK--there are actually lots of other factors going into this decision, but I think that is the main one I am admitting to!

While this is huge and scary at this point in my life, it is also right and feels so...right!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! for Marie! I hope the commute isn't going to be hard. I am so excited for you, mostly because I know you are going to love it.

    Ps. I think you should give me sewing lessons. Seriously. I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm thinking the same thing. I've never had good luck finding scholarships tho.

    ReplyDelete