Thursday, June 11, 2015

Morning of WIN!


Today is my one week anniversary of dragging my tired self out of bed before 6 am so I can walk while it is still cool. I had to figure out a new groove since school is out, so I am not going to the Y anymore.

I have walked a little farther every day, so that is WIN.

When I got to the park I decided to do a lap around the walking path that borders the reservoir, and I saw: a momma duck with 5 babies, a blue heron taking off over the water, and 2 box turtles laying their eggs! Also, LOTS of stupid, poopy, hissy, bad attitude (but still surprisingly pretty) Canada geese (their babies aren't cute anymore).

1 comment:

  1. Good job! That is great. It can be so tricky finding your groove. At least around here it seems like it is ever shifting.

    ReplyDelete