Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Sorry

I have lots of blog entries composed in my head, but my computer is in the shop AGAIN. Our computer guy is checking out all of the hardware this time, as well as looking for viruses. It seems to crash every week--with exactly the same symptoms, so I think it is something beyond just getting viruses.

We are very busy, but it is in a nice, "getting back into a rythm" way. SmallDaughter has started school in a different school, with a different teacher. I was not happy about the way the administration handled the change, but the new situation seems to be working well.

I have started teaching early morning Seminary again--after a slow start. Last Monday, I set my alarm for 5 pm, so I completely slept through class! Ah, well!

BigGirl and LargeBoy are both doing an online school this year--their choice. Best Friend K is far, far away, helping out her mom (lucky thing to have a mom to help!). So things are pretty quiet. I have LOTS of computer things I want to be doing--working on my new blog and radio show, working on the business plan for the business I am thinking about starting, finishing my novel(s). However, in a house with oodles of computers around, I can't really use any of them, so all of those projects, as well as the lovely entries I have planned for this blog, will just have to wait.


HOWEVER--just so you have something to wish for:

I absolutely ADORE Georgette Heyer's wonderful novels. What could be better? Well, reading them while eating good chocolate! What could be better than that? Listening to the delicious Richard Armitage read them in Audiobook form, while eating good chocolate!!! You doubt me? Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment