Friday, March 6, 2009

WOO HOOO!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!!

I don't actually care if you post this on your blog or not. I just thought it was a fun and cute idea.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm excited about the gift. I think I might do something similar as well.. though I haven't really broadcasted my blog to more than 5 people....

    Well... welcome! I like your background :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. As your favorite and most beloved 25 year old sister, I would love to receive a handmade item. What I really wish I could send you: Sheets, not handmade. The really nice ones from Tuesday Morning. 650 thread count, 100% Egyptian cotton, exquisite detailing in any color you wanted (that they had)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you finally decided to blog. Now lets hope you can write on yours more than I write on mine! Please let me be part of your creative gifts. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, Meg, not only make me wistful--you write words that make me actually LUST after SHEETS!! OOOOOOH 650 thread count!! OOOHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you have joined the land of the blogging. Very cool. I need to do it too but can't drum up the enthusiasm to do it. Congrats and I'll call you soon. Just got home from OR from my Grandpa's funeral. Toodles

    ReplyDelete