Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Solitude is ending

As gradually as it began (ie. with two people and a WHOLE LOT OF STUFF being transported), my little period of solitude is ending. I picked up the big girls from camp yesterday--and following years of tradition, they immediately took a nap!

I did manage to eat fairly well, and I made sure to leave the house at least once a day (It is not difficult for me to have several days at a time where I do not leave the house when I am alone).

I am very ready for my guys to get back. It has been very peaceful without them, but I am missing them, and I am glad they are coming home today.

The house is mostly back in order, LOTS of good projects have been accomplished, many blogs and MANY books have been read.

What a nice beginning to the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment