Monday, August 31, 2009

It could be worse...


To those of you
who have uttered disparaging things about my house--specifically about the 50's pink and black tile in the bathroom (or worse, where those tiles fell off!) with it's clashing pink paint...



OR who have criticized the oatmeal colored 50's wallpaper...




OR the 80's green plaid wallpaper that is surrounded by a slightly clashing green paint trim...



OR made comments about the algae colored paint in the dining room (who thought matching the carpet would be a good idea?)???



OR the fact that every single one of the afformentioned decorative elements has been written on by SmallDaughter, well, all I have to say to YOU is..it could be worse....



You doubt me, but I have proof.

SCROLL DOWN...
















these images courtesy LovelyListings.com

See, I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment