Thursday, March 11, 2010

The best perfume

Last night, when I got home at 9:30, I stepped out of the car, and it smelled WONDERFUL outside. It smelled warm, and fresh and springlike. AAAAHH!

It was almost 60 degrees yesterday, and the only snow that is left is the huge stacks from plowing, and they get shorter by the minute!

I am having some bad car karma (I am not sure what I have done for karma to bite me like this!)--SmallGirl has lost the only key to the BoringMobile (my boring gray minivan, which I love in spite of it's terminal dullness!). It is the computer coded kind of key, too. Sigh.

So, I had to dig out the emergency backup car (literally dig it out of the snowbank where it spent the winter!) and take it into town, where it proceeded to blow a belt and lose power steering! Fortunately, I was almost to the church, and we have some extremely competent, good men who gave up their evening to fix it for me!

So, today, I am cleaning EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY in this house, and not going anywhere! If you could send a prayer my way, I would appreciate it--I know the keys have to be somewhere in this house--but SG has lost lots of things irretrievably before!

No comments:

Post a Comment