Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 29: 3 Wishes


Hmmm....

This one actually takes a whole lot of thought.

1. I wish we could get a really nice, big swingset for SmallDaughter. She needs the stimulation of swinging, climbing and sliding.

2. I wish I could travel more. I have an incurable wanderlust, which is only slightly assuaged by reading and watching travel stuff. There are very few places in the world that I don't want to visit. However, right now my life is constrained by caring for SmallDaughter, and she is REALLY hard to travel with. I would not trade her for the opportunity to travel--it just makes me wistful.

3. I wish I could make who I currently am/how I behave fit more fully into what I want/desire myself to be (hint--the house would be cleaner, and I would actually enjoy exercise. FaceBook & StumbleUpon would not be major players. Just sayin').

No comments:

Post a Comment