Thursday, May 24, 2012

So Beautiful

I am really having good success with my 15 minutes at a time jobs. My yard looks better than it has for 2 (or maybe 3) years. I am slowly but surely getting things planted and mulched. The unusually warm weather continues--it is hovering around 90 degrees. May I remind the weather that it is MAY not August! However, that means all the trees are fully leafed out, and everything is beautiful and summery.

Tonight, as I went out to take care of the chickens it was so beautiful. There is a tiny crescent moon, the treefrogs are singing and the air felt like warm velvet. I do love life!

The busy big childroon are having a babysitting/sleepover adventure at Miss Jenny's, so I have SmallDaughter and a quiet house. I think I will go to bed to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment