Friday, September 18, 2009

Cooking Adventures

Because BigGirl is currently staying in a land far, far away, I have been doing a lot of cool stuff with LargeBoy. Mostly cooking. This is the boy who, when he was four years old, preferred Food Network to Cartoon Network (YAY!) However, shortly thereafter we got rid of our cable subscription, so his cooking show watching days were curtailed.

However, he recently discovered "Iron Chef" and "Kitchen Nightmares". They have captivated him, and inspired him to try all kinds of yummy stuff. We made French Onion Soup the other day--one of my very favorite restaraunt foods that I have been afraid to try. Silly me! It is SO easy, and even better than in a restaraunt--and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE French onion Soup, OK I just love soup. hooray for LargeBoy in his yummy hobbie!

    ReplyDelete