Thursday, September 24, 2009

Much better now!

Last night, poor SmallDaughter fell asleep around 6:00 (on the living room floor, under a blankie--I had to search all over for her!), and I was asleep by 7:15, so we were able to get a lot of sleep (no seminary this morning, so I slept till 7:00! YAY!). There were a few little interuptions (the phone ringing/answering machine, Mr. Prism coming home from Boy Scout Court of Honor with LargeBoy--and attempting to converse with my comatose form, and him leaving for work in the wee small hours of the morning). Interruptions notwithstanding, I am feeling MUCH BETTER!

So, today I am off to go field-tripping with the Fiber Fanatics (YAY!) and tomorrow, I am leaving all my people home, taking my best girl-friend, and going to see my sisters for a weekend of them spoiling me (one is in culinary school, and the other is in massage school--lucky me!!!)! We will go to the Womens Conference together and I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment