Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wow! What a great day!

I had the oportunity to attend a great class today! A one day (9-5) feltmaking class. Now a lot of people wouldn't get excited about that, but I was in heaven!

The drive over was incredibly beautiful. I am blessed to live in a particularly beautiful area, (which has seasons! I have lived in places--i.e. California, which didn't have seasons, and it sucked!)and right now the autumn colors are absolutely stunning.

Not only did I learn a skill I have been wanting for years,with fun creative people and yummy food, I also got a big stash of merino wool top roving in GORGEOUS colors. So much creativity awaits!!!

Plus my sweet hubby brought me a present back from his camping trip, just because he has learned that it makes me happy!

A PERFECT DAY!

1 comment: